December 29, 2004

Congrats Leah and Mike!!

Congrats Leah and Mike!!

Much much much congratulations to my not-so-baby sister Leah and her new husband Mike in Los Angeles. The crazy lovebirds eloped to Viva Las Vegas yesterday to tie the knot. Geo and I wish you much much happiness in the years to come. Geo however, would also like to inform Mike that despite the distance, he himself has already called dibs on the whole "favorite son-in-law" title. And the plaque and lifetime supply of macaroni and cheese that come with it. Welcome to the family Mike!!



P.S. - Hey Leah... In case you're looking for an intimate, luxurious, magical and tropical place to honeymoon in, forget that. Come honeymoon here in Jersey City. Recreations include buying and selling drugs, playing that game "I-Spy Some Garbage" and running from stray dogs. Doesn't that sound like the best place to start your new life together?

Speaking of marriage, Geo and I had yet another pleasant marital conversation the other day:

Me: Some of the blogs I've read get pretty specific about marital sexual relations.
Geo: What's wrong with that?
Me: Nothing really. I just don't know if I'd want people reading something as private as that. I mean they get very detailed.
Geo: OH!!! I thought you meant specific like "And then I slipped three inches of my left middle and fore finger into her vagina, then rotated it counter-clockwise five times."
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

4 comments:

G. said...

congrats LEAH and MIKE, you silly kids. =)

Rosario said...

Congratulations Leah. I'm sure Mike is as wonderful as you are. xxx

Anti-Blogger said...

Congratulations Leah and Mike!!!

Even though I don't know you, I will still send a 32 piece set of tupperware for a wedding present!

Blog ho said...

Humble and deep luck to you, relations of Riss.