July 10, 2004

To Hooch or Not To Hooch

To Hooch or Not To Hooch
That is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in mind to bear the slings and arrows of those who cannot appreciate controlled hoochiness. I told Net that she had to look sluttier than me at her cousin Mildred's bridal shower because she was family by blood while I was family by marriage. It's like a rule or something, Thou Shalt Not Look Hoochier Than Any of the People They're Really Related To. She and Geo both stated that she officially looked hoochier than me, because her skirt was several inches shorter. I still wasn't convinced but decided to rock the outfit anyway. I said we'd just take a picture and see how people vote.



Quote of the day (provided so thoughtfully by Net): "Should I change before the drive home? Nahh. You only get so many opportunities to look like a whorebag."

I love Net.

No comments: