April 29, 2005

Slut-O-Meter

Slut-O-Meter

I jacked this from Nolff...


Click on the meter and take the Slut-O-Meter Challenge



I took the challenge and...

"You've fucked 89,161,004,482,560 people. That's a lot.

You fucked the entire United States population 3,429,269 times over."

Don't worry, it took a few injections, one of those rubber donuts to sit on and some laser surgery but I'm clean. I love how there are about 300 people reading this who don't know me and are wondering if that's a joke.

In my defense, my number was 11> but people like Geo threw my whole number off. In my further defense, the equation doesn't take into consideration whether or not you were the one who fucked them FIRST or SECOND. I mean that is a pretty important distinction. Who cares if you banged the village bicycle if you got in there (her) first. Of course this X factor isn't one that helps me with respect to my ex-slut of a husband but still. Although his number isn't bad relatively speaking. Relative to the population of a small Mid-Western state. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man he's not going to be pleased when he reads that. Couldn't resist though. The joke was just out there and waiting to be made. Oh forget it. Everyone's clean and that's all that matters.

No comments: