May 9, 2006

I Have Arrived.

I Have Arrived.



To celebrate my newfound importance, I will be throwing an 80's Dance Party tonight on my radio show.

Expect:

You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby
AND you're my obsession what do you want me to be to make you sleep with me
AND I come home in the morning light my father yells whatcha gonna do with your life
AND let's hear it for the booooooooooy.
AND ohhh hush hush keep it down now... voices carrrrry
And maybe some taaaaake ooooon meeeeeeee.
Oh oh and definitely some ah-well uh you might think I'm crazy, but baby that's untrue you might thiiiiink, you might think I'm crazy but all I waaaaaaant is you.

All that good stuff. Well, maybe "good" is too strong of a word. How about, all that nostalgic stuff. Incidentally, I don't trust people who don't get happy when they hear these songs. Then again, I don't trust a lot of people.

I don't want to lead anyone on though, I play about 12 songs per show and the rest is me yapping on about... well the same type of random garbage and pronographic crap I put on here.

No comments: