January 4, 2002

Fucking Bastards

Fucking Bastards
So George's car (2001 Acura Integra Type-R) got stolen from our driveway last night. He had a wheel club, a clutch club AND he removed his spark plug wires each night. Motherfucking thieves TOWED the car away. You can see the tire marks. I can't fucking believe that car thieves use tow trucks now. Isn't anything safe?? I wish I had a fucking car alarm made of C4 and the moment I realize the car is gone I could push a button and the car would blow up. See ya. Fucking bastards. Fucking fucking fucking bastards. Why can't these motherfuckers just get legitimate jobs or do what every other thug in Jersey City does and sell drugs?

People keep talking shit about "the harsh justice system" we fucking have but if you ask me it isn't harsh ENOUGH. Cuz they're still letting these fucking career criminals out so they can fucking violate parole six ways from Sunday and steal fucking cars. You know whoever stole his car has been in jail at least 8 times. Harsh system my ass. If you ask me they should give the death penalty to murderers AND fucking car thieves. Fucking bastards. I hope the next time those motherfuckers are out strolling they get hit by a fucking train. Ain't life a bitch???? All those hard-working people in the World Trade Center are dead but THESE motherfucking barnacles of society are alive and well and probably breeding more low-IQ children so THEY can grow up to become car thieves. Fucking bastards.

Anyway so my new red jacket was in the backseat and I know they don't sell it anywhere in Jersey because I went all over Manhattan and into every mall in New Jersey (Bergen, Riverside Square, Newport, Garden State, Willowbrook, Menlo Park, Woodbridge, Short Hills, Jersey Gardens, Cherry Hill et al) searching for it in a size small and I couldn't even find the same jacket period. So if I see some random bitch wearing that jacket I'm gonna walk up and ask her where she got it. Unless she's wearing my silver and peridot marcasite cross pendant that was in the glove compartment, at which point I'll just knock her the fuck out and ask questions later.

No comments: