March 8, 2002

Bang

I took this test, What kind of gun are you?

Apparently I'm a Kalashnikov AK-47 but if I weren't that I'd be a Beretta M92 and if I wasn't that I'd be (my personal favorite) a Dragunov sniper rifle. Let's pretend that was first and that it was Dragunov's 7.62-mm SVD sniper rifle with optical sight for night firing and inclement weather. I know, I know. That's not fair. I'm an AK-47:

  • My #1 result for the SelectSmart.com selector, Which Firearm are you?, is Kalashnikov AK-47



    I'm probably too loud to be a sniper rifle huh?

    In that gun test was a surface-to-air missile one of the options? I would pay money to be able to fire one of those legally. And get a grenade launcher for the mouth of the caves. I'll just seal the bastards in then drop some nitrus oxide in there and a match. I think I'd be a great army commander. I wouldn't give a fuck.

    Random Soldier: "They're surrendering."
    General Riss: "So the fuck what....give me a few more of those grenades. Shoot the guy with the white flag first...pussy."