June 3, 2002

Frames

Frames

I made frames all morning. It took 3 hours, 4 old comic books (don't worry, they were only worth about 2 bucks apiece) and this really cool brush-on glue called "Mod Podge." The posters in the frames are some of the older school X-Men (as in Psylocke is there) and one of Jean Grey and Wolverine kissing. Don't ask me when that happened in the comics cuz I don't remember it. I got the posters from some Wizard poster magazine. The comic characters I used in the frames are Cyblade, Ripclaw, Heatwave, Velocity and Ballistic from Cyberforce, plus some of Shi, Tomoe, Tempest (from Strykeforce) and Witchblade. Ben don't start talking your smack about Cyberforce, I liked that comic! They may have bit Cyblade off of the X-Men but their storyline was cool. I'm all about cyber-genetically enhanced humans. They need to cyber-genetically enhance me so I can have lightning bolts shoot out of my hands. I'd act responsibly with them, I swear. "What do you mean you're out of Ketel One?????"

Anyways thanks to Kuen for the idea to decorate the frames. Yeah I know I have too much time on my hands but at least I'm being productive, in a useless sort of way.