July 26, 2002

Blah

Blah

I actually wrote the addition to that post below today... (the notes were from yesterday but the actual writing took place today) so now I'm tired. Just kidding. It occurred to me that I never filled you guys in on what I did for my birthday. Well, I went to Fridays (after making my friends SWEAR on their firstborn children that there would be no Fridays-birthday-song-singing "I don't know what I've been told, someone here is getting old...") and then we went to go see Love Lies Bleeding play at the Junkyard.

Note to self: Never mix Blackhaus, Baileys, Butterscotch Shnapps, Jaeger, tequila, Seagrams 7 and beer. You'll get drunk. I made Geo and Tony play text twist with me all night. We'd see a sign or something and pick a word out of it, then start creating words from their letters. During LLB's second set, I went down their entire playlist mentally text-twisting the words one at a time. My time limit would be the length of the song. I can't help it, I must always multi-task or my attention wanders. Advanced ADD. It's 1:30 already. I'm going home.

No comments: