September 13, 2002

Okay it's 5:30 a.m. now... this is taking insomnia to whole new levels. I should hook up a webcam so that other insomniacs can watch me chase Bailey around (cursing left and right as only I can) because catching him is hard as hell when he's in a frenzy. Sometimes I just sit back and watch him run around with one of my socks in his mouth. I figure it'll be worth it to have a couple holes in my sock if I don't have to run around after him. I bought a custom dog portrait on Ebay. They're done by this woman Peggy who you can tell loves animals.

Man I love my dog. I don't know how I ever survived without a dog running around to keep me company. He's kind of a snot though. Not a snot like Pete Sampras, more like a spoiled brat. Like right now he's pouting because I gave him a bath. He was all happy because I left him on the bathroom rug while I showered and he thought he wasn't going to get a bath. But then I opened the stall door with a quickness and dragged him in. So now he's sitting on the other end of the couch instead of right next to me, and everytime I go to pet him he turns away. If you ask me he's just begging me to open a can of whoop ass. Just kidding. No really, I'm kidding.

Top 5 Movies I Loved As A Kid But Haven't Watched Since Then
1. The Black Cauldron (Little-known Disney movie)
2. Pete's Dragon
3. Swiss Family Robinson
4. The Journey of Natty Gann (Has anyone else actually seen this besides me and my sister? I love this movie!! I always cried when she let Wolf go)
5. All the Pippi Longstocking movies... Pippi Longstocking and Pippi In The South Sea are the only two titles I can remember though. I'm talking the real movies, not the cartoons.

Okay, I need one last smoke while I finish watching Jurassic Park 3 for the third time tonight. I want my own Pteradon. But only if I get that city-sized birdcage from the movie along with it. Okay just ignore that because I think I'm delirious.