July 20, 2004

Presence... Or PRESENTS!!

Presence... Or PRESENTS!!

I know some of you are sitting at home right now, pondering life's greatest question...

"What should I get Riss for her birthday in four days?"

Well I was online window shopping tonight and thought I'd help you guys out. You know, because I hate to see you suffer and all.




Okay you don't have to buy me gifts, I just had fun making the lists. And Geo already got me an awesome present, he had two of the girls' pics enlarged to 16 X 20 size and then framed them. WOO-HOO!! It's going to look so cute on our wall! I'm excited! He really is the best gift giver. He doesn't think so though, just because one time he got me a planner for Valentine's Day. I didn't think anyting of it, it was really nice and I needed one. But the next year he asked me what he had gotten me the previous year and when I told him he was appalled. He couldn't believe he'd gotten me such a functional gift for what is "supposed" to be a "romantic" holiday. So now whenever it's February and we happen to pass something useful but unromantic at the store like Turbo Tax software or some non-stick frying pans, I ask him if he wants to get me some for Valentine's Day. He doesn't think it's funny though. Geo has a very sarcastic laugh sometimes.

No comments: