September 27, 2004

Satan

Satan

So my phone rang a few minutes ago and this is what happened:

Dumb Bitch: Hello is George there?
Me: Nope.
Dumb Bitch: Is he at work?
Me: Yes.
Dumb Bitch (snottily): Fine, I'll call him there.
Me: Good luck with that.

(Two minutes later)
Dumb Bitch: Hello, I just called.
Me: Okay.
Dumb Bitch: The number I have for him is incorrect, can you give me his new one?
Me: He doesn't have an actual work number. He works on location, a different place in New York or New Jersey every day.
Dumb Bitch: Oh. Is this his wife?
Me: Yes.
Dumb Bitch: I don't know if you're aware of his payment arrangements with us.
Me: No, I'm not. I don't have anything to do with that stuff.
Dumb Bitch: Well he owes us money and--
Me: Again, I don't have anything to do with that stuff. So I'll take a message and he may call you back when he gets home.
Dumb Bitch: I just wanted to make sure you're aware of us.
Me: It's not necessary.

Click.

I hate collection agencies. I hate them because they're just so skeevy. Little Consumer You has a billing issue with Big Business. But they don't care about you so they sic these collection agencies on you to harrass you into giving up your dispute and just fronting the money. Bastards. May you rot in hell. I don't even give a fuck that this bitch is just doing her job. She's working for Satan. No not me. Collection agencies. Satan is an ever-changing entity. Other forms Satan has taken:

1. MCI Worldcom
2. Oxford Health
3. America West Airlines
4. First Union National Bank
5. Fleet Bank
6. Bank of America
7. Jersey City Police Department
8. National Basketball Association
9. Ameritrade
10. New Jersey Department of Motor Vehicles
11. The makers of baby formula and diapers (how dare you charge so fucking much for something essential to a baby)

The list goes on.

No comments: