December 8, 2004

Late Night Thoughts

Late Night Thoughts

I really need to do something about this whole insomnia thing. I really want to ask people who can fall asleep once their head hits the pillow what their secret is. Actually, what I want to do is shake the shit out of them. Just kidding. Geo is one of those people and I can't do that to him, he's heavier than me. More importantly, why the hell isn't Aud answering my IMs. She's playing some online game and I want to know what it is so I can play too. Not that Aud and I should be playing together. The last time we did, we fished on the river in Texas Hold 'Em, just to be snots because this one woman annoyed us with one of her nonsensical bets, and we ended up splitting the pot with each other by getting a king on the river. The woman was so pissed she up and left without so much as a by-your-leave. Because you know, people should ask permission before they leave our presence. Yeah right! I consider myself fortunate if people don't hit me before they leave my presence.

Question of the Moment: Should I go work out or eat this Snickers bar? Oh man, never was there an easier question to answer. Candy bar wrappers should just melt in your mouth. Saves time.

Okay Aud just got back to me. She's not actually playing a game, she's making a new cover page for her site based on Ocean's 11. And because I have this ridiculous insomnia, I've volunteered to clean it up for her in Photoshop because for some reason on my comp, her edits are brown instead of black.

When I was a kid, I used to eat Top Ramen noodles crushed and raw. Yeah I know, the idea is disgusting. But if you take the disgusting factor of Top Ramen made the regular way, it's not like you can increase it that much more by eating it raw. Anyway, my point is there are no snacks of any type in the house so I ate this. It was kind of like ghetto chips.

So a few days ago Molly Bloom from the Jersey Journal, interviewed me for a story on local bloggers. A photographer is supposed to come here tomorrow afternoon (later on today if you want to get technical) to take a picture of me, presumably on the computer. How funny is that? I had to go hide my dirty laundry, both figuratively and metaphorically. Just kidding, I don't have any dirty laundry that isn't the kind that actually needs to be put into a washing machine, then dried. That I have a lot of. I cleaned up and all, but you know there are still dust bunnies in those hard to reach places. Fricken dust bunnies underneath my heavy ass couch. Fricken dust bunnies the size of crats. Now I'm babbling. I need to go to sleep. How I am going to accomplish this, I have yet to figure out.

Aud: Milk makes you go to sleep doesn't it?
Me: No, milk makes me go to the bathroom.

No comments: