May 27, 2005

Some Other Star Wars Episode 15 Moments

Some Other Star Wars Episode 15 Moments

Obi-Wan: Hey Qui, go get us some more beers.
Qui-Gon: What?? Why me again? You're closer.
Obi-Wan: Ummm how about "Train him, Obi-Wan. He is the chosen one."
Mace: Nice dying wish, bitch.
Qui-Gon: What, so one little mistake and I have to be the fricken waiter?
Yoda: Beer slut, you are. Forever, it is.
Qui-Gon: Fuck.
Mace: Make sure to put more Yuenglings in the icebox.

Anakin: Hey!!! I wanted the last White Castle burger.
Mace (mouth full): Too bad, bitch.
Anakin: But I wanted it.
Mace: Oh yeah? Well I wanted to not get pushed out of a fucking window. And Obi-Wan here wanted to not die by light saber. But we don't all get what we want.
Anakin: If you had made me a Master none of that would have happened!
Mace: You're still not a Master, bitch. I'M your master. So back up off my burger.
Obi-Wan: Hahahaha!!
Qui-Gon (watching Anakin stomp away): Do you think it's wise to keep messing with him like that? He still has more meticlorians than us you know.
Obi-Wan: If he gets too pissed we'll play the "extermination of the Jedi" card. Yo give me half that burger.
Qui-Gon: As long as he doesn't go all residual Sith angst postal on us. I was already dead but Darth Vader was one scary motherfucker.
Mace: Then we'll bust out the "responsible for wife's death" card. Gets him every time.
Obi-Wan: Hey, is it me or do the burgers at the White Castle in Couruscant taste better than the ones at the White Castle in Kamino?

No comments: