December 19, 2005

18 Songs I Am Publicly Admitting I Like

18 Crappy Songs I Am For Some Reason Publicly Admitting I Like
(Regardless of how painful.)

Since I did this list for movies, might as well do it for songs. I was scanning my 8 jillion MP3s and kept hitting songs that made me go "Who the hell downloaded this shit?" But inside, I knew the truth about who downloaded them. It will come as a surprise if I have any readers left after this.

1. Pretty Fly For A White Guy (The Offspring)
2. Gasolina (Daddy Yankee) - It's only redeeming quality is that it's a song about sperm.
3. Come On Eileen (Dexy's Midnight Runners)
4. Bling Bling (Forgot who) - I don't know but every time I come around your city bling bling.
5. Blue (Eiffel 65) - This song is the epitome of the word "eurotrash" but it's catchy. And for some reason, when I think of it I picture myself ballroom dancing.
6. I'll Be Missing You (Puffy, Faith Evans, 112) - This song utterly destroyed a great song. But it left enough of it that I still like it. And Faith Evans has an awesome voice.
7. Can't Get You Out Of My Head (Kylie Minogue)
8. Move This (Technotronic) - It was the Revlon commercial that did it.
9. Ditty (Paperboy) - He raps faster than a crack addict on a sugar high.
10. Rock Lobster (B-52s) - I think it's the bass line that gets me.
11. Save Tonight (Eagle Eye Cherry)
12. Baby One More Time (Britney Spears) -- And I might as well admit to...
13. Oops I Did It Again (Britney Spears)
14. Fantasy (Mariah Carey) - In my defense I only like the remix with Ol' Dirty Bastard.
15. All I Want For Christmas Is You (Mariah Carey) - Okay I'm out of defenses.
16. Timeless (Kelly Clarkson and Justin Guarini)
17. Be With You (Enrique Iglesias) - Oh God can this list get any more gay... oh wait, it can...
18. When I Dream About You (Stevie B)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Feel free to add yours. It's very liberating.

No comments: