February 20, 2006

24: Hour Nine

24: Hour Nine

But first, does anyone watch Grey's Anatomy? Because I really need to say how sickened I am that Meredith and George bumped uglies, and have someone understand me.

1. TV terrorists are always so cruel and yet endearingly naive. Erlich didn't think for a moment that he was going to be the sacrificial scapegoat.

2. The scene with Creepy Hobbitt Sister and her Creepy Boyfriend grossed me out a bit because they both look like rats who were magically turned into people.

3. Did anyone else laugh out loud when Curtis said "Jack, don't make this any harder than it already is." Curtis is lucky he's one of the good guys, or those would have been amusing last words. Funny as hell that Jack left his ass passed out on the sidewalk.

Min: Oh my God. I hope he doesn't get mugged.
Me: I hope he does.

4. The President watches an awful lot of TV. I think after his advisors leave the room he switches it to The Price is Right. No whammys no whammys no whammys! I love how he tried to foist the terrorists' call off on someone else, and when that didn't work he put it on speakerphone. It's like sharing the buck instead of passing it. The President is trouty cooze.

5. Logan really is a nutcase. He doesn't even consider for a moment what the Russian President's assassination on American soil would mean for future relations with the rest of the world. Especially his complicity in it. I wonder what David Palmer would have done. David Palmer wouldn't have gotten played by a bunch of Russian terrorists.

6. Tony Almeida needs to climb on out of that coma and help CTU out. The Hobbitt is a few DoD source codes short of a dozen.

7. When the Crazy First Lady climbed into the limo I applauded her rather insane ingenuity, but didn't care about her welfare. When Aaron climbed in however, it was a completely different story. I am going to be very displeased if Aaron is a casualty of the President's cowardice.

No comments: