February 12, 2006

Snow (Sucks) Balls

Snow (Sucks) Balls and Other Stuff

1. A bunch of us hit up Lace last night for Cue's 30th birthday. Yes, we idiots braved a blizzard to celebrate with breastsssss. 12 of them to be exact, belonging to one waitress, two bartenders and three strippers. Didn't count mine since they weren't on display. I'm a good friend but not that good. Tony and Joeben inadvertently chose the stripper who was really chunky and a bit busted to give Cue a double lap dance. When she led him away she was almost dragging him. Comedy. Tony and I then spent the remainder of the time reminiscing about the time on of our friends threw up on one of the dancers.

2. People who want snow because they've never had snow before are insane. We got 27 inches of that shit last night. Geo shoveled for EIGHT hours today. I shoveled for three. Wanting snow because it's never snowed in your area before is like wanting genital warts because you've never had them before. My mantra as I shoveled was "What kind of moron moves FROM Southern California TO New Jersey."

Snow sucks ass
There are five trash cans, two cars and two dogs somewhere in the middle picture.


3. Sure we're struggling under a mountain of debt thanks to hospital bills and Geo's school loans. But I need someone to justify the purchase of the PS2 game Guitar Hero. I realize I can't buy it. But at least if someone were to pretend with me, then I could nurture a little hope in my heart.

Geo: For Valentine's Day, I should get you a new wedding ring.
Me: I'd rather have Guitar Hero.
Geo: Shut up.

Incidentally, I need a new wedding band because my fingers got skinnier and my ring can't be re-sized. Though I do want one, a new ring seems to fall under the mantle of "frivolous purchase" but Geo doesn't agree. Well, it's better than having him piss on my left ring finger to mark his territory.

4. The Thieving Sock Elves are especially busy in our house. Matching socks have become a commodity. I literally hold up a pair of matching socks and ask Geo "What would you do for these?" Trust me, he'd do A LOT. Right now I am wearing one white athletic sock that reaches my knee, and one pink plaid sock that just barely summits the top of my ankle. It's very attractive.

5. Warehouse clubs like Costco spoil people. Shopping at the regular grocery store is literally painful now. As I put the tiny $5 jar of spaghetti sauce into my cart, a voice in my head screams that a few miles away, I could be buying THREE VATS of spaghetti sauce for the same price.

6. Podcasting is on my list of things to do, but I can't find the mic. Also, I'm lazy. It'd be neat to at least podcast the 24 recaps. Although you'd probably hear "Jack Bauer rocks" too many times. I should at least try it for the upcoming episodes containing Kim Bauer. We could play a game called "count the expletives and blasphemies."

7. Ignatius from Dead Guy. The Cartoon. drew me a comic for my side panel as a thank you for a press release I wrote him. Woot!

8. I watched The Lion King the other day for the first time in awhile. Is it me or is Simba a total pussy. My favorite part of the movie is when all the animals are hanging out, to bow before the lions. It's like a whole bunch of cheeseburgers and ham sandwiches lining up to bow to humans.

No comments: