March 15, 2006

DJ Riss

DJ Riss
("I gots the clearance, to run da interference.")

I'm just kidding about the title of the post, but I did sign up to be one of Mango Radio's DJs. My internet radio show "Tequila Shots For The Radio" will run from around 10:00 pm to 11:30 pm on Tuesdays. Not certain if it will begin THIS Tuesday since I'm a software idiot and the shit is complicated, but hopefully you guys will be one of my three listeners.

What to expect:
  • Some smack talk
  • Commentary on random, unimportant news stories, like how Isaac Hayes doesn't want to be Chef on South Park anymore because his Scientological panties are in a bunch.
  • Rants
  • Stupid lists no one cares about
  • Weird thoughts I for some reason dwell on
  • Various forms of the word "fuck" with maybe a little "cocksucker" and "douchebag" thrown in. And "jizz." Can't forget "jizz."
  • Alternative, older Hip-Hop (Tribe era not Grand Master Flash), 80's and some embarrassingly corny songs. Speaking of which, I've decided the reason I like the song "Skater Boy" is because I married one.
  • Not too much. It should sound like this mini podcast (click the little green button) only livelier, because it won't be 4 in the morning.
What not to expect:
  • Me taking myself too seriously.
  • Something you should let the kids stay up for.
  • Anything even remotely resembling an actual radio show.
So pretty much the same crap you find here, but with music. Tuesdays. 10:00- 11:30 pm Eastern. Only on Mango Radio.
Thank God.

No comments: