July 17, 2002

Stuff

Stuff

Congrats to my girl Rachel who just got engaged!!! Damn, people are dropping like flies. Meanwhile, I'm still trying to find my way out of the web.

Okay, Shockwave.com is the best game site ever. I'm addicted to "Collapse" and "Text Twist." I killed 5 hours today like it was nothing.

So thank God for the AP Wire, otherwise I wouldn't know shit like this:

LIBERTY, Missouri (AP) -- A man was arrested Tuesday for allegedly burning a kitten on a barbecue grill as several other people stood around and watched in amusement. A witness pulled the scorched, 7-week-old tabby from the hot coals, but it was severely injured and had to be put to death, police said. "They kept saying, `Meow, meow,' and they were poking at it with a stick," said Sherry Scott, who burned her hand grabbing the kitten. Charles C. Benoit, 24, was charged with animal abuse, punishable by up to five years in prison and a $5,000 fine. He was jailed on $10,000 bail.

Damn yo... people in Missouri are cruel. Must be all that desperation for solid entertainment. I mean, what could there possibly be to do in Missouri? After all the corn has been shucked and the hay stacked and ridden of course.

My horoscope today, courtesy of the New York Post (because you know they get everything right):

"One side of your nature wants fame and fortune; the other side wants privacy and plenty of space to think. Consequently, you're always at war with yourself. But why should it be one thing or the other? Why can't it be both? Current aspects suggest that there's a way to reconcile your split personality, a way that will reveal itself today."

So it's 4:00 p.m. and nothing has yet been revealed about how I can win the lottery and marry Ben Affleck, all the while staying completely anonymous. Just kidding, I have no desire to marry Ben Affleck. I have a whole lot of desire to marry Ben Affleck's money, but none whatsoever to marry him. Besides, that's Lani's man. Okay I started this post late in the day so it's short. Sorrrrrry maaaaaaan. I got that from Prency's ex-boyfriend Vince's three-year-old niece. She used to be around me and Prency all the time, when we were in our "yeaaaah maaaaan" and "naaaw maaan" phase courtesy of Dennis. One day we overheard her mom tell Kathleen "Don't eat that it fell on the floor" and Kathleen's response was "soooorrry maaaaaaaan."

Kathleen was so awesome... one day Vince's brother's hoochie came over with gifts for Kathleen. Kathleen didn't like her so she went and got the gifts then brought them back and gave them to us. They were cute too.

No comments: