June 15, 2004

Motley Crue

So we were watching VH1 the other day because they had their top 100 metal moments. Made me remember my old hard rock days, back when I used to wear Motley Crue shirts and steel-tipped cowboy boots. Yeah it happened. My hard rock days weren't skanky though, since I was like 13 at the time. Even then though I never had sexual thoughts about my favorite musicians, because I figured they were all diseased. Yeah, I was like this 15 years ago. Anyway they were saying that Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee from Motley Crue once had a competition to see who could go without bathing the longest and still get laid. They both went over a month ON THE ROAD without bathing once. That means they'd already smell, go onstage and sweat for 3 hours then go nail some groupie. You might be thinking right now that guys are really nasty, but this means girls are even nastier. Can you imagine what the last chick must have gone through? That's a month's worth of dirt, sweat and sperm on that dick she's sucking, not to mention whatever nasty ass shit the 30 chicks who went before her left behind. Then again maybe each chick cleaned up after herself. Eeeew. Hope you didn't read this right before lunch.

No comments: