February 16, 2005

Athena and Gay Winnie the Pooh

Athena and Gay Winnie the Pooh

So I purloined a quiz from Candi. I know I promised not to engage in anymore quiz thievery but I can't seem to help it. These Quizilla quizzes are like crack when I'm bored. I want to know what flower I am (orchid), who my Buffy-mate is (Spike), which type of woman I am (Succubus), which dysfunctional Care Bear I am (Thug Bear), what planet I'm from (Mercury), what color my heart is (red), which Disneyland Attraction I am (the Mark Twain Riverboat *insert joke about going for a ride here* although I thought for sure I was the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse), which X-Men character I am (Storm), which flavor of Pocky I am (chocolat orange), what fairy I am (fire fairy), what breed of puppy I am (Lab), what kind of Blogger I am (snarky) and what kind of assassin I am (Sniper). And thievery is the best way to find these quizzes, because have you ever tried to navigate Quizilla's site? It's like trying to find the quarter you dropped in Walmart on Christmas Day. And what are with all these psychos who write Harry Potter sex stories? Deviants.

Anyhoo...

Athena
You are Athena!
?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

You Are the Very Gay Winnie the Pooh!
Come on, he doesn't wear pants!And he's a little too obsessed with Christopher Robin

(4:30 p.m. edit: Yes, I stole another one from Candi's site. She's addicted to crack and I'm like the crackhead that comes over at 3am and steals from her.)

No comments: