March 3, 2005

Top 10 TV Women

Top 10 TV Women

I know this topic is totally gay but I am REALLY REACHING here. I was going to write up Part Four of my Demented Fairytale but that would require actual thought.

So Netscape posted their Top 10 TV Women and I have to say I only agreed with two of their choices. Maybe I'm age-ist. Or Incorrect Lists-ist.

Here are me and Geo's Top 10 Non-Cable TV Women:

1. Catherine Bell (JAG)
2. Kristin Kreuk (Smallville)
3. Teri Hatcher (Desperate Housewives)
4. Eliza Dushku (Tru Calling)
5. Jennifer Garner (Alias)
6. Leah Remini (King of Queens)
7. Vanessa Marcil (Las Vegas)

Anyway we lost steam. The shows we watch at least once a month are 24, Law and Order, Law and Order: SVU, Monk, Nip/Tuck, Joey, Will & Grace, ER, American Idol and The Apprentice and I can't think of anyone on there that should be on this list. They need to bring back Star Trek: Voyager so we can get some Seven-of-Nine time in. And Boston Public had some hotties on it too.

All seven women are white (Kristin Kreuk is half-Dutch, half Chinese) because well... television is pretty much all white people and ugly non-white people. Black people don't have it as bad though. They have people like Taye Diggs and Jesse L. Martin representing them. We have people like Margaret Cho and Sandra Oh and just recently I saw a William Hung commercial and just wanted to stab myself.

Anyway, please feel free to pinch-hit. There are three open spots on the list. Mike J is going to want me to add the ugly blonde chick on Smallville because, "She's hot." And Steve is going to want me to add Patricia Heaton, while secretly hoping that Avril Lavigne starts her own TV show.

No comments: