October 1, 2006

Top 25 Favorite TV Characters

Top 25 Favorite TV Characters

I have nothing. I think the new lunar cycle is affecting my hormones which in turn is affecting my sleep patterns which in turn is affecting my writing. Yeah, that's it. So I jacked a post off someone's site (can't remember who) "Top 25 Favorite TV Characters" and also added the anti-favorites because you know that's how I roll. Favorites:
  1. Jack Bauer - 24 (YOU KNOW!)
  2. Jack McCoy - Law and Order (The first two are etched in stone.)
  3. MacGuyver (You have to love a character that can build a bomb out of a Magic Marker and some Cheerios)
  4. Spike - Buffy The Vampire Slayer (Shhh haters.)
  5. Dr. Christian Troy - Nip/Tuck (The only character in the history of television that has you rooting things like "Yeah Christian, blackmail that hot chick into having sex with you!" and "No he didn't actually put the paper bag over her head and do it doggy!")
  6. Eddie Green - Law and Order
  7. Dr. Niles Crane - Frasier
  8. Marty Crane - Frasier
  9. Captain Jean-Luc Picard - Star Trek: Next Generation
  10. Seven of Nine - Star Trek Voyager
  11. Karen Walker - Will and Grace
  12. Will Truman - Will and Grace
  13. Adrian Monk - Monk
  14. Greg Montgomery - Dharma and Greg
  15. Red Foreman - That 70's Show
  16. Alexandra Cabot - Law and Order: SVU
  17. Tommy Gavin - Rescue Me
  18. Anya - Buffy The Vampire Slayer
  19. Ling Woo - Ally McBeal
  20. Sayeed - Lost
  21. Hawke - Airwolf
  22. Dr. Sam Beckett - Quantam Leap
  23. Remington Steele
  24. The Cast of The A-Team (Yeah I know I'm cheating)
  25. The Cast of Friends (THEY at least should only count as one)


  26. If the show lasts long enough some of the cast from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia will probably make it on. Like how the entire cast of Firefly should be on here. And Malcolm in the Middle And That 70's Show. And Will and Grace. Could have made it a Top 100 list.

Top 25 Least Favorite Television Characters
(Oddly enough this was a lot harder. I thought it was going to be really easy to come up with.)
  1. KIM BAUER KIM BAUER KIM BAUER - 24
  2. Meredith Grey - Grey's Anatomy (She comes in a very close second.)
  3. Julia MacNamara - Nip/Tuck
  4. George - Grey's Anatomy (Though he is getting better now that he isn't mooning after that skank.)
  5. Kate - Lost
  6. Jack - Lost
  7. Amy Gray - Judging Amy
  8. Maxine Gray - Judging Amy
  9. Emily - Friends
  10. Kelly - 90210
  11. Donna - 90210
  12. Matt MacNamara - Nip/Tuck
  13. Raymond Barone - Everybody Loves Raymond
  14. Marie Barone - Everybody Loves Raymond
  15. Ally McBeal
  16. Jamie Ross - Law and Order
  17. Elliot Reid - Scrubs
  18. Paul Robinette - Law and Order
  19. Kimber - Nip/Tuck
  20. Neela - ER
  21. Kramer - Seinfeld (I know people love him but he was too contrived for me.)
  22. Everyone on Felicity (I only watched the show a few times but it was enough)
  23. Everyone on Dawson's Creek except Pacey (Ditto what I said for Felicity)
  24. Everyone on The O.C. (Ditto what I said for Felicity and Dawson's Creek)
  25. Can I put someone from a show I've never watched? The mom in Gilmore Girls sometimes makes me want to smack her in commercials.
Feel free to make the case for any I missed. There are a few popular shows that I didn't or don't watch that I know had/have good characters (The Sopranos, Freaks and Geeks, Oz, The Wire, The West Wing).

No comments: