March 18, 2007

Stolen Interview

Stolen Interview

Yeah so I'm reaching for shit to say, but don't want to have back-to-back 24 posts. So I stole this interview off Maz's blog and am going to answer the questions and pretend it counts as a real blog post.

Q. What's your theme song?
A. "I Touch Myself" by The Divinyls. Just kidding. No I'm not. Okay, I guess it would really be "Insane in the Brain" by Cypress Hill. Or maybe, "Drink With Me" from Les Miserables. Yeap, that's the one. It would have no hidden meaning though, the title is all that is necessary.

Q. What perfume do you wear?
A. I rarely wear perfume anymore but the last one was Oh! by Moschino. I've also worn Allure by Chanel, Eternity by Calvin Klein, Forever by Alfred Sung and Tuscany Per Donna by Estee Lauder. When I was 13 or so I used to marinate myself in Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson, then go flirt with boys at the ice rink.

Q. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
A. Get my parents a house wherever they wanted, build a gated community where me and my closest friends would each have our own houses, donate to various charities and accrue interest on the rest.

Q. What instruments have you played at one point in time?
A. Piano (11 years), French horn (2 years), Guitar (8 months when I was 11 years old so I don't remember much and the last 3 weeks)

Q. What inspires and drives you?
A. My family and friends.

Q. What food can you not live without?
A. Apparently, oatmeal. But in a world where I don't care if my pants button or not, I wouldn't be able to live without garlic mashed potatoes, fettucine alfredo, red meat, creme brulee, spinach dip, those little Godiva white chocolate shell things, open-face roast beef sandwiches with gravy, Spicy Buffalo and Ranch Doritos, Funyuns, Chex Mix Turtle, lechon kawali, pork sinigang, chicken tikka masala, asparagus and Hollandaise sauce, deviled eggs, King crab claws with melted butter, stuffed mushrooms, carne asada burritos, guacamole, bacon, pork fried rice.

Q. Who do you tend to get drunk with the most?
A. Steve. After May, the answer will be "Steve and Ray" (Don't be skurd.)

Q. How many times have you been in love?
A. Three.

Q. How many times have you had your heart broken?
A. "Never" sounds bad huh.

Q. How many hearts have you broken?
A. This question sucks. I think they were just dented. "Broken" is such a dramatic word.

Q. What guys do you find attractive, looks-wise?
A. I have a strong preference for Filipino men, but aside from that I tend to gravitate towards guys with masculine features, dark hair, dark eyes and full lips.

Q. What draws you, past the looks?
A. Intelligence, a love for music, and a sense of humour. I also love men who don't take themselves too seriously, the kind that can have fun just sitting on a porch or some random park bench, talking with their friends.

Q. What type of guys could you never date?
A. Racists, homophobes, girly-guys (I know it's sexist but I prefer men who watch football, know how to fix a flat and can't tell the difference between "sage" and "celadon.")

Q. What's been the best day of your life so far?
A. The day my daughters were born.

Q. Short term goals?
A. Learn at least 30 songs on the guitar from start to finish (I'm at about 7 I think.) Organize the "arts and crafts" section of my breakfast room, right now it looks like a tornado hit. Get back on the extreme Ricarte diet, which isn't being helped by the presence of these fucking Girl Scout cookies in my house. Damn you Girl Scout cookies and your delicious little chocolate and coconut shavings goodness!

Q. What are a few things about you that would surprise most people?
A. I'm a registered Republican, though I'm moderate on many issues (and the close-minded extremists in my party really need to be rounded up and randomly left on an island.)
I volunteered at a suicide prevention hotline for three years.
I don't like swimming in the ocean anymore because jellyfish have declared some sort of jellyfish jihad on me.
Though it pains me to admit it, I am feeling, a bit, a bit a bit, Justin Timberlake's song "Sexyback." (By the way, did anyone else hear that song and think "When the hell did sexy leave? I just thought she was in the bathroom.")

No comments: