June 7, 2005

Ummm... Yeah.

Ummm... Yeah.

1. I love my husband, love him so very much. Because yesterday he brought me home the C3PO and the hard-to-find Darth Vader (which turns into Anakin Skywalker) Burger King toys. Today, he brought home Princess Leia and Padme Amidala, then took us on a field trip to pick up Emperor Palpatine and Mace Windu. True to his word, he's been eating lunch every day at Burger King. By the end of the next week or so he will never want to eat it ever again, but my collection will be complete. WOOT!

2. Okay who thought of "Woot?" Because it just makes me laugh. WOOT! How funny is that to say? I mean I assume it's funny to say, I've never actually said it. In fact, number one was the first time I've ever even typed it. But I laughed out loud as I did so.

3. You know what's one thing we Americans take for granted (besides food, water and pretty much everything else we have)? Air-conditioning. Seriously though. I live in the ghetto but every house you see has at least two air-conditioners. Then again, there's also an astonishing amount of DirecTV considering it's the ghetto. But like Azrael says in Dogma... "No pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater than central air." I don't have central air but regular air-conditioning works pretty damn well too. Especially these last few days since it's been HOT AS BALLS.

4. I was thumbing through some fitness magazine in the checkout line at BJ's the other day, and came across an article that outlined a "new diet." The diet pretty much consisted of cutting out red meat, dairy, bread, rice, pasta, sweets, salty foods, fried foods, egg yolks, carrots, corn, potatoes, junk food and anything that may have fat in it. I'm not at all certain that can be considered a "new" diet. In fact, I'm pretty sure that people all throughout history and all over the world have tried it. Except they called it "starving to death."

5. Last night I had a dream that me, Geo, Tony and Abel all lived with a crapload of people in a warehouse filled with bunk beds. The bunkbeds were in neat rows with green force fields separating them. I saw Geo, but couldn't hang out with him so I just sat on a top bunk and ate popcorn. Later Abel and I were in the back of Tony's car as he raced down a hill. I was freaking out because it was raining and he was speeding, but he said it was necessary because he needed to hook up with some broad. He then parked on another hilll and joined a parade that appeared out of nowhere. Abel and I just waited there, speculating on how long it would take Tony to nail this chick so we could be on our way. All of a sudden the e-brake slipped and the car starts rolling down the hill. I jumped into the driver's seat and stepped on the brakes but they didn't work. Eventually the car slid safely to a stop at the bottom. The next moment, the four of us (Geo re-appeared magically) were outside of this time-machine looking thing with naked women inside of it. Then I woke up.

6. Some rather lame confessing:

-Every so often, especially when I'm playing online poker, I find myself typing "lol" and it annoys me every time. I just want to smack people like me.
-Late at night, I find myself watching the weirdest things. Like the "World Championship of Darts." Yes, they have a world championship for darts. They seem to have a world championship for everything these days, darts, poker, hot-dog-eating, sex. At least I think there's a world championship for sex. I hope those crazy bitches who fuck like 800 men in 12 hours are getting something more than an inability to walk for their um, triumphs. Like a trophy perhaps and lifetime supply of Cheez-Whiz.
-I have gadget envy. Let's face it, I don't need an IPod or a PSP or a Sidekick. So I'm not going to buy them and I don't need Geo or anyone to get me them for any occasion. But damn they look fun as hell to play around with.

7. If I were a guy I'd hook up with a redhead. I have a thing for red hair, but only on women really. I like that deep, fake red like in the ads for John Frieda's "Radiant Red" product line.

8. I rarely do Blogthings but I was interested in what my personal outcome would be for this particular one:

Your Political Profile

Overall: 65% Conservative, 35% Liberal
Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

I think it was pretty on point. WOOT!!

No comments: