August 28, 2006

It's About FrickenTime

It's About Fricken Time

Dear Emmy Voters,

Thank you so much for putting aside the crackpipes and/or finally pulling your heads out of your respective asses. I am a true believer now in the old adage "A broken clock is right twice a day." It's about time that the lead actor of the best drama in the existence of television (yeah I said it, fuck MASH) won an Emmy for it.


Is it me or does Jack, I mean Kiefer Sutherland hold his Emmy
like he's about to beat someone to death with it. You can take the
man out of CTU but you can't take CTU out of the man.

My body also wishes to extend its gratitude, because if he didn't win, it would have been the first year's shit fit to the 5th power. And who do you think pays for that. Hopefully the event will be re-broadcast since Geo wouldn't let me watch it. Something about an aneurysm.

And now I can go back to not giving a crap about your awards show. Hoo-wah.

No comments: