January 5, 2005

My Favorite Posts of 2004

My Favorite Posts of 2004

I'm too lazy to write anything so in honor of the new year, I'll just post the links to my favorite things I've written in the past year:

"This Has Never Happened To Me Before"
Fifth Base
Random Thoughts Volume 45734865876
A Few Drinks
Hell In A Handbasket
Marital Discussions On Finance
"Fo Fi Dolla Yu Bai"
Intellectual Conversations About Movies
Quick Gripes
The Rings Of Saturn
No, I Don't Miss Working At The NBA
More Olympic Interviews That Would Be Fun To See
Olympic Interviews That Would Be Fun To See
What Do I Believe?
Marital Conversations and "Getting The Pussy" at IHOP
Random Thursday Thoughts
In The (Lame) News
Jersey Fucking City
Van Helsing and Skydiving
OCD-ing, Threesomes and the Food Rights of Salvage
Engine Engine Number Nine
G-Spot and Splush
Giving Thanks
PF Changs and A Bet
Tea Masquerading As Coffee
A Tale of Three Presents

There are considerably more last year than in the year before, but I was busy sleeping and eating all day in 2003. You know, being pregnant with twins.

3 comments:

Blog ho said...

I am working through them. I just read the NBA one and I'm glad you quit. Not a very witty thing to say, but it's late. I did especially fancy the bridge burning. That was...how do tired people say it...cool.

Riss said...

I forgot you asked me about what it was like working there. It was okay the first year, long hours but new and interesting. Then the novelty kind of faded down to just being overworked and underpaid. Here were my top 3 "Oh Crap" moments though.

Blog ho said...

David Stern is jaba the hutt. No offence if he's a friend of yours.

I think I saw you in Utah. I was living there, then. I'm the white guy w/ the curley hair. I moved because it's a Disneyland for religious people.

Also. You are a smooth operator at stall tactics.

Also? I no longer like pro basketball...OR ll cool jay. I just started disliking ll cool j, but i've been down on pro b-ball for a year or so. whining bastards.